- Support the education of children at Wilson Creek Elementary School by fostering relationships among the school, parents, and teachers.
- Encourage parent and public volunteerism within the Wilson Creek community
- Strengthen and enhance the curriculum and social environment of Wilson Creek Elementary School.
Additional information about the PTO and its Purposes can be found in the Wilson Creek Elementary PTO, Inc. Bylaws
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Organization is to benefit your child. In doing so, you not only help our school but you are also able to ...
Get Connected. There is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
Tap into a Network. PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents, teachers and students.
Speak Up. PTO can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTO member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
In lieu of additional fundraiser events (i.e. wrapping paper, candy or magazine sales), the PTO encourages support through one of our membership levels or through a one time donation. Your monetary donation supports all of our students and teachers and is 100% tax deductible. As a result of your generosity, the PTO is able to provides the following programs and services to Wilson Creek:
- Science Force - a hands on lab that supports the science curriculum in each grade level
- iPads & other technology programs for the students and classrooms
- Teacher reimbursement for classroom supplies
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Student Agendas
- Family Events such as Movie Night, Storybook Night, BINGO Night, Donuts with Dad, Muffins with Mom and Taste of Wilson Creek
- Artist Day - A full day of art education, exposure and fun for the entire school
- Student Art Contest - opportunity for students to express their creativity
- Spirit Wear - T-shirts, sweatshirts & magnets
- Online school directory
- Scholastic Book Fair
- ...and many more!